Mini Machine Shop of horrors





 So! I've done it!

I've ordered a Sherline Lathe with a Mill attachment. I plan to use this to make things that I can can not make with the 3D printers. Hasn't arrived yet, but once it does, and I've gotten myself familiar with it I plan to make a variety of things. Here's the list so far:


  • M42 / M48 Caps! (M48 Done)
  • SCT/M48 short adapter giving more space for the image train - -Done

  • M42 Tilt adapters / filter sliders
    • This should include a rotater, a backspace adjuster, and be slightly thinner than the stock M42 adapter. -- For use with the hyperstar. 
    • One for the ZWO ASI 1600 MM Pro
    • One for the ZWO ASI 178 MC
    • This filter slider, in progress, will allow access to the tilt adapter screws.


  • M48 / M42 extenders made to the exact size for each setup
    • Include a built-in rotater
    • This will allow me to switch to different scopes without having to setup the backspace again.
  • Guide scope mount
    • To replace the PLA one with a more ridged one. -- in progress. 







  • Filter trays for the Starizona filter slider. 

Comments